Fix Your San Diego County Ticket Now
|Basic Course||Same-day Processing||Electronic Certificate||TOTAL|
|I Drive Safely|
You can easily fix your San Diego County traffic ticket with our unique California Traffic School.
- Works for all San Diego County courts
- Available 24/7 on any device
- Certificate sent automatically to DMV and court
- Money-back guarantee
- Find out more about California Traffic School
How This Works
1 - Pay your fines to the court and request traffic school
The San Diego Superior Court offers multiple options:
- Telephone: Call the court location on your ticket/courtesy notice
- Use the San Diego Superior Court’s online system to search by your drivers license number or your citation number.
- Mail: send the court fees to the court location on your ticket/courtesy notice.
- Appear in person at the court location listed on your ticket/courtesy notice.
When you pay your fines and request the option to take traffic school, the court will give you a new due date that you must complete your traffic school course by.
2 - Register and complete our California Traffic School course.
Sign up now and take our course on your own time, at your own pace.
(NOTE: If you are unable to locate your court information on your ticket, you can use the San Diego Superior Court’s online system to search for your citation information by your drivers license number.)
3 - Completion certificate sent instantaneously to court and DMV
Your traffic school certificate will be sent electronically to your court and the California DMV immediately after you pass the final exam. We will also provide you with a confirmation page to print out for your records. In addition, you will receive an email notification to let you know when the court has reviewed your certificate.
Need to know more about California Traffic School?
How much time does it take? What kind of computer do I need? To find out more about our California Traffic School course, visit our California Traffic School page.
San Diego Traffic School by City