Fix Your Santa Clara County Traffic Ticket Today
|Basic Course||Same-day Processing||Electronic Certificate||TOTAL|
|I Drive Safely|
|Online Traffic School|
Take care of your Santa Clara County ticket with our unique California Traffic School.
- Good for every Santa Clara County court
- Certificate automatically sent to DMV and court
- Available on any device
- 7-day live support available
- Learn more about California Traffic School
How This Works
1 - Pay your fine and request traffic school
The Santa Clara County Superior Court offers several options:
- Telephone: 909-387-1470
- Online: https://portal.scscourt.org/traffic
- Mail: send your fine/bail to the courthouse listed on your courtesy notice.
- Appear in person at the Santa Clara Courthouse, 1095 Homestead Road Santa Clara, CA 95050.
When you pay your fine and request the option to take traffic school, the court will give you a new due date by which you must complete your traffic school course.
3 - Certificate sent automatically to the DMV and court
Your traffic school certificate will be sent to your Santa Clara County traffic court and the California DMV immediately after you pass the final exam. We will also provide you with a confirmation page to print out for your records. In addition, you will receive an email notification to let you know when the court has reviewed your certificate.
Questions about California Traffic School?
How long does it take? What kind of computer do I need? To find out more about our California Traffic School course, visit our California Traffic School page.
Santa Clara County Traffic School by City