Erase Your San Bernardino County Traffic Ticket Now
|Basic Course||Same-day Processing||Electronic Certificate||TOTAL|
|I Drive Safely|
Fix your San Bernardino County traffic ticket with our one-of-a-kind California Traffic School.
- Valid for all San Bernardino County courts
- Certificate sent automatically to DMV and court
- Available 24/7 on any device
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Learn more about California Traffic School
How It Works
1 - Pay your fine to the court and request traffic school
The San Bernardino County Superior Court offers multiple options:
- Telephone: 909-387-1470
- Online: https://www.sb-court.org/Divisions/Traffic.aspx
- Mail: Superior Court of California, County of San Bernardino, Attn: Financial Services, BOX 15005, San Bernardino, CA 92415-5005
- Appear in person at the court location listed on your ticket.
When you pay your fine and request the option to take traffic school, the court will give you a new due date by which you must complete your traffic school course.
3 - Certificate sent electronically to the court and DMV
Your traffic school certificate will be sent to your San Bernardino County traffic court and the California DMV immediately after you pass the final exam. We will also provide you with a confirmation page to print out for your records. In addition, you will receive an email notification to let you know when the court has reviewed your certificate.
More about California Traffic School
How much time does it take? What kind of computer do I need? To learn more about our California Traffic School course, go to our California Traffic School page.
San Bernardino County Traffic School by City
Big Bear Lake