Fix Your Riverside County Ticket Now
Fix your Riverside County traffic ticket today with our fast and easy California Traffic School.
- Valid for all Riverside County courts
- Live 7-day customer service
- Available 24/7 on any device
- Certificate sent automatically to DMV and court
- Find out more about California Traffic School
How It Works
1 - Pay your fine to the court and request traffic school
The Riverside County Superior Court offers multiple options:
- Telephone: 951.222.0384
- Online: www.riverside.courts.ca.gov/traffic/pymtfines.shtml
- Mail: Payment Processing Center, 505 S. Buena Vista Rm. 201, Corona, CA 92882
- Appear in person at the court location listed on your ticket.
When you pay your fine and request the option to take traffic school, the court will give you a new due date by which you must complete your traffic school course.
2 - Sign up and complete our California Traffic School course.
Register now and take our course. Use any device, stop and re-start whenever you like.
(NOTE: If you are unable to locate your court information on your ticket, you can use the Riverside County Superior Court’s online system to search for your citation information by your drivers license number or citation number.)
3 - Completion certificate sent electronically to the court and DMV
Your traffic school certificate will be sent immediately to your Riverside County traffic court and the California DMV immediately after you pass the final exam. We will also provide you with a confirmation page to print out for your records. In addition, you will receive an email notification to let you know when the court has reviewed your certificate.
More about California Traffic School
How much time does it take? What kind of computer do I need? To learn more about our California Traffic School course, go to our California Traffic School page.
Riverside County Traffic School by City
Desert Hot Springs