Take Care of Your Orange County Ticket Today
You can take care of your Orange County traffic ticket with our one-of-a-kind California Traffic School.
- Accepted by all Orange County courts
- Work at your own pace
- Certificate submitted automatically
- Live 7-day customer service
- Find out more about California Traffic School
How It Works
1 - Pay your fine to the court and request traffic school
The Orange County Superior Court offers multiple options:
- Call the court's Automated Information and Payment Center: (657) 622-8459
- Use the Orange County Superior Court’s Court Services Online to search by your drivers license number or your citation number.
- Mail: send the court fees to the court location on your ticket/courtesy notice.
- Appear in person at the court location listed on your ticket.
When you pay your fine and request the option to take traffic school, the court will give you a new due date by which you must complete your traffic school course.
2 - Register and complete our California Traffic School course.
Sign up now and take our course on your own time, at your own pace.
(NOTE: If you are unable to locate your court information on your ticket, you can use the Orange County Superior Court’s online system to search for your citation information by your drivers license number.)
3 - Completion certificate sent instantaneously to court and DMV
Your traffic school certificate will be sent electronically to your Orange County traffic court and the California DMV immediately after you pass the final exam. We will also provide you with a confirmation page to print out for your records. In addition, you will receive an email notification to let you know when the court has reviewed your certificate.
Need to know more about California Traffic School?
How much time does it take? What kind of computer do I need? To find out more about our California Traffic School course, visit our California Traffic School page.
Orange County Traffic School by City
Rancho Santa Margarita
San Juan Capistrano
Coto de Caza