Fix Your Contra Costa County Traffic Ticket Now
|Basic Course||Same-day Processing||Electronic Certificate||TOTAL|
|I Drive Safely|
Fix your Contra Costa County ticket with our unique California Traffic School.
- Approved for every Contra Costa County court
- Certificate automatically sent to DMV and court
- Works on any device
- 7-day customer support
- More about California Traffic School
How This Works
1 - Pay your fine and request traffic school
The Contra Costa Superior Court offers several options:
- Telephone: call the number listed on your ticket.
- Online: http://www.cc-courts.org/traffic/
- Mail: send your fine/bail to the address listed on your ticket.
When you pay your fine and request the option to take traffic school, the court will give you a new due date by which you must complete your traffic school course.
3 - Certificate sent automatically to the DMV and court
Your traffic school certificate will be sent to your Contra Costa County traffic court and the California DMV immediately after you pass the final exam. We will also provide you with a confirmation page to print out for your records. In addition, you will receive an email notification to let you know when the court has reviewed your certificate.
Questions about California Traffic School?
How long does it take? What kind of computer do I need? To find out more about our California Traffic School course, visit our California Traffic School page.