Take Care of Your Alameda County Traffic Ticket Now
|Basic Course||Same-day Processing||Electronic Certificate||TOTAL|
|I Drive Safely|
Fix your Alameda County ticket with our best-in-class California Traffic School.
- Good for every Alameda County court
- Certificate sent to DMV and court
- 7-day live support available
- Available 24/7 on any device
- Find out more about California Traffic School
How It Works
1 - Pay your fine and request traffic school
The Alameda County Superior Court offers several options:
- Telephone: Use their automated phone system, 1-866-822-0560
- Mail: send your payment to the Court address listed on the courtersy notice.
- In person: visit the courthouse's Traffic Division to pay your Citation, at the Traffic counter.
When you pay your fine and request the option to take traffic school, the court will assign you a new due date by which you must complete traffic school.
3 - Certificate sent automatically to the DMV and court
Your traffic school certificate will be sent to your Alameda County traffic court and the California DMV immediately after you pass the final exam. We will also provide you with a confirmation page to print out for your records. In addition, we will send you an email notification when the court has reviewed your certificate.
Questions about California Traffic School?
How long does the course last? What kind of device do I need? To find out more about our California Traffic School course, visit our California Traffic School page.
Alameda County Traffic School by City